|This article is a stub. Help the Sense8 Wiki by expanding it. Thank you!|
After Hassan Bogdanow's funeral, Felix plotted alongside Wolfgang to steal and sell diamonds that Steiner had been planning to profit. When a merchant disappears, he becomes a target from Steiner's assault, hospitalizing him for some time. Having been avenged, he reawakens, learning that the two have new friends.
Meeting with club owner Sebastian Fuchs, Felix is gifted ownership of the establishment, informed that he would need to keep the business afloat.
Biography[edit | edit source]
Early Life[edit | edit source]
In school Felix was frequently in detention calling it "his office". While there he met Wolfgang and they became close friends. Felix was extremely loyal to him throughout their childhood. When Wolfgang was jumped for being from East Germany, Felix attacked the other boys with a pipe (We Will All Be Judged by the Courage of Our Hearts). Conan the Barbarian was one of his favorite movies and he watched it often. Felix was able to recite every line. One night Anton Bogdanow hit Wolfgang and mocked him for crying. Felix hit him over the head with a bottle and the two boys left together.
Locksmith[edit | edit source]
Prior to 2015, Felix became the owner of a locksmith shop in Berlin. He also started working as a thief alongside Wolfgang. In Limbic Resonance, they use a key cut at the shop to get in to an art gallery and steal diamonds. Wolfgang manages to crack the safe and they leave as Steiner is breaking in to the building. They later sell the diamonds to a merchant named Abraham who they meet at the Garden of Exile. While there Felix discusses the holocaust, the obedience of society, and revolutions. He says that this diamond score is the beginning of their revolution.
They leave the monument with Abraham to finish their deal. The buyer agrees to purchase a third of the diamonds and Wolfgang gets him to buy half. Afterwards, Felix tells a story about the time he lost his virginity. Saying that he bought new shoes, celebrating his first intercourse. Felix suggests that they should celebrate their new riches by buying new shoes. At a fancy restaurant, Felix orders the most expensive wine on the menu saying he wants to live like a Russian billionaire for one night. Later that evening they go out dancing and Felix convinces Wolfgang to do
Hospitalized[edit | edit source]
to be added
New Ownership[edit | edit source]
to be added
Personality[edit | edit source]
to be added
Relationships[edit | edit source]
- Wolfgang Bogdanow: Felix and Wolfgang met in detention as children, Felix seemed amused by Wolfgang's name, so he called him Wolfie, and asked what he was in for - Wolfgang replied "fighting", which Felix regarded as "cool". Later, when Wolfgang is attacked by a group of kids and teens, he pushes Felix to run, he does reluctantly but returns quickly and helps Wolfgang fight them off. "Only the two that stood against many" - this action proved Felix to be a loyal and reliable ally/friend. He and Wolfgang stayed close as kids, teens and into their adult life. They often refer to each other as brother, and are nearly always in each others company. Many know the loyalty and love between them [like Sebastian Fuchs in season 2 and Kala when Felix is hospitalized.]
- [K] He [Felix] would do anything for you. [Wolfgang]
- [W] He's my brother. And not by something as accidental as blood. By something much stronger.
- [K] What?
- [W] By choice.
- Steiner Bogdanow: to be added
- Sebastian Fuchs: to be added
Appearances[edit | edit source]
|Sense8, Season 1|
|#01||"Limbic Resonance"||#07||"W. W. N. Double D?"|
|#02||"I Am Also A We"||#08||"We Will All Be Judged by the Courage of Our Hearts"|
|#03||"Smart Money Is on the Skinny Bitch"||#09||"Death Doesn't Let You Say Goodbye"|
|#04||"What's Going On?"||#10||"What Is Human?"|
|#05||"Art Is Like Religion"||#11||"Just Turn the Wheel and the Future Changes"|
|#06||"Demons"||#12||"I Can't Leave Her"|
|Sense8, Season 2|
|#01||"Happy F*cking New Year"||#07||"I Have No Room In My Heart For Hate"|
|#02||"Who Am I?"||#08||"All I Want Right Now Is One More Bullet"|
|#03||"Obligate Mutualisms"||#09||"What Family Actually Means"|
|#04||"Polyphony"||#10||"If All the World's a Stage, Identity Is Nothing But a Costume"|
|#05||"Fear Never Fixed Anything"||#11||"You Want a War?"|
|#06||"Isolated Above, Connected Below"||#12||"Amor Vincit Omnia"|
Media[edit | edit source]